Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day Wedding Inspiration Board

I love that Valentine's Day this year falls on a weekend, giving us all more quality time to spend with our sweeties. Let's get this weekend off to a Valentine's Day state of mind with a Valentine's Inspired Wedding Inspiration Board!

Though I'm not usually a gal to migrate towards pink. In fact it's personally probably my most hated color choice, but I do think pink for valentine's day is a softer, more romantic color to bring in the holiday than red which just seems vampy to me. Pair it with lots of crystal, gorgeous handwritten calligraphy, satin ribbon accents and lots of candles and you have the recipe for a perfectly romantic evening.

Valentine's Inspiration


What are your plans this Valentine's Day? Not sure what my husband has planned for me, but he's never been one to disappoint or not surprise me in some crazy unique way. I guess we'll have to wait and see...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin