Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bridal Showcase Spotlight: OHEKA Bridal Showcase


If you are a bride planning your wedding in the NYC/Long Island NY area, I highly recommend attending the OHEKA Bridal Show.

Back in '08 when I was planning my own wedding, I found most all of my vendors at this show and every last one of them did the most phenomenal job making my wedding the spectacular event I imagined it to be. The level of professionalism of the vendors who exhibit at this show can't be matched.

As an added bonus, the complimentary champagne and hors d'oeuvres makes for a great "girls" evening if you want to take your bridesmaids and the mom's with you. If you head out to this show, let me know what you think!


THE BRIDAL SHOW AT OHEKA CASTLE

March 4, 2010

5:00pm - 9:00pm


ENJOY complimentary champagne & hors d'oeuvres prepared by OHEKA's Executive Chef, Chris Cappello.


MEET some of the most sought after professional bridal vendors on the East Coast.


TOUR the historic estate & gardens of OHEKA CASTLE.


VIEW magnificently designed wedding gowns and perfectly tailored tuxedos.


WIN a pearl tier wedding cake designed by OHEKA's Executive Pastry Chef, Daniel Andreotti.


Tickets: (Tickets are non-refundable)

$35 ADVANCE TICKETS (Purchase February 13 - March 3, 2010)

$50 AT THE DOOR


To Purchase Tickets:

Phone/Email: Contact Jennifer at 631-659-1400 x264 or jbarbato@oheka.com

On-Line: www.oheka.com/index.php?page=bridal_show




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin