Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New Blog

Photo: Edz Gazette


Happy New Year!

As part of my New Year's Resolutions (yes, I know it seems I have a lot this year!), I've decided I want to be a better blogger. Part of that process is figuring out what you want to say so you can become more focused in spreading the message you want to send.

So with that in mind, I decided it was time for a Blog Mission Statement...

Invite Couture Blog's Mission Statement:

Invite Couture Blog is home to my online notebook. It's home to my ideas, thoughts, inspiration and tips on artistry and creativity. My goal is to provide my readers with a resource of ideas to better express themselves and personalities while planning and creating special life events they are sharing with their friends and family.

New Year, new goals, new promises to deliver on. I'm excited to start this new year off with a bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin