Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Some Really Cool Logos



While surfing my usual twitter feed, I came across this great post from Guy Kawasaki on the Coolest Logos of 2009. Being a corporate graphic designer by trade prior to getting into the wedding and event business, I really enjoyed looking through this nicely curated collection of fantastic logos for various companies.

One of the things I love about logo design is designers really have an opportunity to say more about a company just through the visualization of their logo than any company bio can show. It's really a creative challenge to get the entire purpose and mission of a company across in a single glance at a logo. All the logos featured in the article are great examples of this.

Here's a few examples of the ones I liked from the article. What's your favorite?







1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin