Friday, December 11, 2009

RIP Great Magazines, We'll Miss You!

While relaxing and catching up my my Google Reader feeds this week I came across a blog post on Mywedding.com about called "Are You a Magazine Addict?". Though I would hardly consider myself a magazine addict, I do relate to the author's frustration that several highly appreciated wedding magazines have recently been given the ax. The most recent fatality being InStyle Weddings (which was one of my personal favorites).



As far as non-wedding related magazines, I still have not been able to get over Domino Magazine closing it's doors last year. I absolutely, positively loved that magazine. It was the basis of many of the decisions my husband and I made decorating our home.



Have any of your favorite magazines recently bitten the dust? Please join me in commemorating them here. To all the great magazines out there that have recently been deemed "unprofitable", your fans shall miss you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin